ENRIQUE TOLENTINO JR
- Secretary | Philippines
National Coordinators and Experts
- Regional Expert | Philippines
- University of the Philippines Los Banos
Enrique Tolentino Jr. is a professor of forest restoration and plantation forestry in the College of Forestry & Natural Resources, University of the Philippines Los Baños for the last 34 years. His research works and interests covers restoration of degraded lands, forest plantations, forest genetic resource conservation, tree improvement, tree seed technology, and forest nursery
- Abarquez, A. Bush, D., Ata, J., Tolentino Jr, EL, and Gilbero, D. 2015. Early Growth and Genetic Variation of Mahogany (Swietenia macrophylla) in Progeny Tests Planted in Northern Mindanao. Philippines. Journal of Tropical Forest Science 27(3):314:324.
- Combalicer, M.S., Lee, D.K., Woo, S.Y., Hyun, J.O., Park, Y.D., Lee, Y.K., Combalicer, E.A, and Tolentino, E.L. 2012. Physiological Characteristics of Acacia auriculiformis A.Cunn. ex Benth. and A. mangium Willd. in La Mesa Watershed and Pterocarpus indicus Willd. in Mt. Makiling, Philippines. Journal of Environmental Science Management, Special Issue No. 1: 14-28.
- DENR and UPLB-CFNR. 2011. Handbook on Management and Restoration of Forests in areas affected by Mining in the Philippines. Laguna, Philippines. 80 pp.
- Combalicer, M.S., Lee, D.K., Woo, S.Y., Lee, K.W., Tolentino, E.L., Combalicer, E.A., Lee, Y.K. and Park, P.D. 2011. Aboveground Biomass and Productivity of Nitrogenfixing Tree Species in the Philippines. Scientific Research and Essays 6(27):5820-5836.
- Florece, L.M., Tolentino, E. L. Jr. Bantayan, N. C., Cruz, R.V.O. and Castillo, A. SA. 2011. Effects of controlled burning on soil erosion rates, survival and growth of Pinus kesiya and Alnus japonica in Itogon, Benguet, Province, Philippines. Asia Life Sciences 20(2):491-502.