Partner with us
Do you or your organization have data about the natural occurrences of the pilot species of APFORGIS? Contact us if you want to help conserve these species and their genetic diversity by sharing information with the project!
In addition to species occurrence data, we are also looking for information on species reproductive biology, soil data, seed production areas, and spatial data on the threats to species populations and on restoration initiatives.
As collaborator, you will:
- contribute to the conservation and restoration of Asia’s valuable and threatened tree species
- be duly acknowledged for your role as a co-author of the regional database, and other roles as relevant following an internationally developed framework (for example, data curation, validation, writing of published work or funding acquisition)
- be invited to join the Regional Species Expert Group of APFORGEN
- receive information about regional workshops, trainings and other events
- have an opportunity to interact with a wide group of national, regional and international experts
- get insights on partnership opportunities for follow-up projects
Download the project brochure for more information
APFORGEN is a regional programme and network with a holistic approach to the conservation and management of the Forest Genetic Resources (FGR) in the Asia-Pacific region
c/o Research Institute of Forestry, Chinese Academy of Forestry
XiangShan Road, Dongxiaofu No.1, Haidian district,
Beijing, People's Republic of China